- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, # LW 60160458.
- Registered Hypnotherapist, # HP 60398026
- Reiki Master Certificate, September, 2010 from Marie Manuchehri, RN, Reiki Master Teacher.
- Ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church.
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Member, since 1998.
Education and Training:
I received my Masters Degree in Social Work from the University of Michigan in 1998, with concentrations in clinical social work, public policy, and school social work. While living in Michigan during the 1990’s, I worked with children, adolescents, and families in the areas of juvenile delinquency, family violence, sexual assault and rape prevention.
Extended training includes crisis intervention, solution-focused therapy, moral and spiritual development of children, bullying, Eco-therapy, Native American treatment modalities with children, and Grief and Healing.
In addition, I have attended and presented at multiple conferences over the years to include Family Violence, Sexual Assault and Rape Prevention, and Program Evaluation.
I have worked at the university level with women and children exposed to family violence, locally at the elementary and middle schools for special needs children, and extensively with American Indian and Alaskan Native children and families in the Head Start, elementary and middle school setting for over 10 years.
My current training includes Advanced Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy and E.M.D.R..